The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
We are the Cycloud Limited (the “Cycloud”, “we”, “us”, “our”) .
We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, very seriously. The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact Cycloud Limited PH: +44 7792 291497
Collection and use of personal information
The Cycloud does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us, using our contact form). This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
- reason for contacting us
- information submitted will be used for marketing purposes by Cycloud only.
Collection and use of technical information
When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- the IP address of the visitor
- Device type
- How often you have visited the website
- Google analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded);
- the type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
The Cycloud will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of the Cycloud never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by the Cycloud, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law; and
- digital marketing and analytics service providers.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us.
Requirement to provide personal data
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data. However, where you submit a query to us in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website or submit a form such as registration for an account on our website or to sign up for one of our newsletters, we will ask you to provide certain information, such as your name and email address. If you do not provide this information, we may not be in a position to process your request.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact Cycloud.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.